Quantity Surveyor position, Wellington based, requires expertise in residential refurbishment projects.
- Wellington based
- Residential refurbishment
- Temp to Perm
Wellington based Contractor are now hiring an additional Quantity Surveyor to join their team, initially a contract role with the opportunity to transition to permanent employment. Applications are sought from Quantity Surveyors who are capable of working with minimal supervision who can demonstrate previous experience working on remedial projects in the residential construction sector.
Key skills and experience required:
- Degree or diploma in Quantity Surveying
- Right to work on a contract basis
- Minimum of five years experience working as a Quantity Surveyor required
- Tracking changes to the design / scope of the construction work
- Record cost variances
- Managing variations
- Processing debtors / client invoicing for projects when applicable
- Experience in settlement of progress / final claims
Working in a multi-disciplinary team, you'll be part of a three strong Quantity Surveying team providing quantity surveying expertise to residential construction projects in the Wellington region. This role is ideally suited to an intermediate level Quantity Surveyor with a strong grounding in the fundamentals.
For more information contact Thomas Smith on (04) 917 0868 / 021 917 295, apply online or email your CV to email@example.com, quoting Ref:TS69545
|Immigration Requirements||Has the right to work in NZ|
|Consultant Name||Thomas Smith|
|Consultant Phone Number||04 917 0868|
|Consultant Mobile Number||021 917 295|