Site Manager now required by high quality Main Contractor, proven experience in commercial construction in New Zealand required.
- Commercial Construction
- Wellington based
- Strong forward workload
Our client are one of New Zealand's most successful commercial construction Main Contractors, with a significant track record in delivering high quality building projects. Their history demonstrates their capability in delivering multiple high value and complex construction projects, with significant work in Wellington they are now looking for a highly capable Site Manager to join their team.
Suitable applicants are highly likely to have a trade / NZCE or degree level construction qualification and be able to development significant experience in developing rapport with subcontractors and direct staff to ensure that projects are delivered on time without sacrificing quality.
Please get in touch if you are confident in your ability to:
- Manage a commercial construction site valued at a minimum $25M
- High level of financial awareness
- Show a strong practical construction knowledge at all times
- Ability to produce a high quality programme
- Anticipate issues and solve problems as they occur
- Communicate professionally with the Client, Project Manager and subcontractors
- Act in a fair and respectful manner to subcontractors at all times
- Act as a leader regarding all matter of health, safety and compliance
Please note that all applicants must be able to provide contact details of referees and must be willing to participate in random drug and alcohol testing as a condition of employment.
If you are looking for secure employment with a Main Contractor that has strong forward workload, contact Thomas Smith on (04) 917 0868 / 021 917 295, apply online or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting Ref: TS69733
|Immigration Requirements||Has the right to work in NZ|
|Consultant Name||Thomas Smith|
|Consultant Phone Number||+64 4 917 0868|
|Consultant Mobile Number||+64 21 917 295|