Project Manager - Fixed term
Project Manager required to lead Wellington CBD seismic strengthening, 4 - 6 month duration anticipated. Immediately available position.
- Wellington CBD based
- Fixed-term project assignment
- Seismic strengthening / interiors
Recruiting in Wellington, our client are looking for a Project Manager who can demonstrate proven ability in delivering a seismic strengthening / interior fit-out project, this position is ideally suited to a tertiary or trade qualified Project Manager who has a minimum of five years relevant project management experience who has the ability and confidence required to work as part of a close knit team where you will be responsible for ensuring successful project outcomes.
It is essential that candidates have a relevant tertiary or trade level qualification in a construction or closely related discipline.
Working closely with the Site Manager, in this project management role you will assume overall responsibility for ensuring successful delivery of a major seismic strengthening project in the Wellington CBD.
Key skills required
- Financial awareness - ability to manage costs on behalf of the client, producing accurate reporting
- Programming - ability to produce a project programme for all stages of the project life-cycle
- Negotiation- ability to negotiate with subcontractors and suppliers to ensure contractual obligations are met
- Anticipation - ability to anticipate issues that may effect the successful delivery of the projects and prioritise corrective actions
- Communication - high level of written and verbal communication skills essential, with the ability to document project issues
To be considered for this project it is essential that you have the right to accept employment in New Zealand and have proven experience working for a Contractor in New Zealand.
Contact Thomas Smith on (04) 917 0868 / 021 917 295, apply online or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting Ref:TS69986
|Immigration Requirements||Has the right to work in NZ|
|Consultant Name||Thomas Smith|
|Consultant Phone Number||+64 4 917 0868|
|Consultant Mobile Number||+64 21 917 295|