Project Engineer- Road Infrastructure
Looking for a coastal stint,before transferring back to Brisbane/Gold coast area ?
- Brisbane/Gold Coast based DIDO or Relocation to Northern NSW
- Well regarded Civil Contractor
- $160kpa - $180kpa total package value
Tremendous opportunity for a motivated Project Engineer to join a well-known and well-regarded civil construction company, where you will gain valuable experience on a section down on the Pacific Complete for the next 12 months before being transferred to projects within South East Queensland (Brisbane/Gold Coast). You will join a strategic company who are selective in regards to the work they bid, and subsequently enjoy industry-leading tender success rates on profitable projects.
Renowned for looking after their employees this represents a great opportunity to progress your career. All engineers have a formal career development plan and high performers will be promoted to Project Manager on the basis of capability, not the archaic model which is based on a minimum # years’ experience!
Motivated and enthusiastic, you will be expected to demonstrate the following skills, attributes and experience:
- Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering
- Experience in earthworks and civil structures related projects as a Project Engineer
- TMR or RMS experience
- Ability to motivate and manage internal staff and subcontractors
- Ability to programme project work and manage delivery
- Confidence in your written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Australian construction techniques
- Absolute commitment to health and Safety
- Ability to exceed client documentation expectations
In an ideal world you will have experience in both roads, earthworks and civil structures. You will be provided with a DIDO or relocation option. The current project will run for 12 months before transferring to projects in and around the Brisbane/Gold Coast area. In return for your skills you will be provided with a competitive total package $160kpa- $180kpa, pending experience.
If you are looking for a career defining role, please apply without delay, our client are in search and highly motivated to find the right person without delay. Grab this amazing opportunity now!
To learn more about this role, and similar opportunities that exist within this sector please phone Jeremy Innes on 0452 563 255, Teti Tela on 0416 201 900, or apply online and email your CV to email@example.com Quoting Ref: TT63626
|Immigration Requirements||Able to work in Australia|
|Consultant Name||Teti Tela|
|Consultant Phone Number||+61 7 3085 7427|
|Consultant Mobile Number||+61 4 162 019 000|