Project Engineer - Pipelines
Excellent opportunity to work for a growing Civil Project Management and Construction company in Shepparton with negotiable salary up to $120k p/a.
Autonomous Project Engineering role
Roblawmax are searching for a dynamic Project Engineer to join a growing Project Management and Construction Company based in Shepparton, Victoria, to work across their various Water, Pipeline and Irrigation projects.
This Group are currently expanding their project portfolio, therefore are in need of an experienced Project Engineer with demonstrable experience in Pipelines and Water projects. This Project Engineering role is a permanent position, giving you the opportunity to contribute to the growth of the organisation.
Requirements to be considered for this role:
- Bachelor’s in Civil Engineering
- 3-5 years + post graduate experience working for a Civil Contractor
- Working knowledge of applicable Australian standards
- Strong analytical and technical report writing skills
- Ability to manage deadlines and client requirements
- A strong commitment to client satisfaction and quality of work
- Commitment to Health and Safety in the workplace and the use of safe work systems
If you are looking for a hands-on, Shepparton based role, then this is the role for you!
For further information please don’t hesitate to call Jeremy Innes on 0424 896 647, Apply online, or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting REF: TT67504
|Location||Shepparton and Goulbourn Valley, Victoria|
|Immigration Requirements||Able to work in Australia|
|Consultant Name||Jeremy Innes|
|Consultant Phone Number||+61 7 3085 7427|
|Consultant Mobile Number||+61 452 563 255|