Design Team Leader Jobs
How to Enter
A Design Team Leader within the Architecture industry requires significant technical skill, so some New Zealand employers may expect you to hold a relevant Architecture qualification, such as a Bachelor of Architectural Studies or a Master of Architecture.
The typical responsibilities of a Design Team Leader can include some or all of the following:
- Working with customers and clients to understand and discuss their architectural design needs
- Creating design briefs and working with project teams to ensure client’s expectations are met
- Overseeing both internal and external design and architectural personnel
- Liaising with other building teams and departments
- Creating and reviewing all design documentation
- Ensuring construction projects are compliant with legislation and codes of practice
An experienced Design Team Leader could progress their career by moving further into architectural design as a Principle Architect or manager. Alternatively, exceptional Design Team Leaders could find themselves transitioning into wider Project Management roles.
53K – 160K per annum (NZD)
To view our latest Design Team Leader jobs throughout New Zealand, click here.