Civil Contract Manager Jobs
How to Enter
Candidates looking to secure a job as a Civil Contract Manager will often need significant experience within the Project Management and Residential, Commercial or Civil Construction industries. Some New Zealand employers may also expect a relevant Civil Construction and/or Project Management (PMI or PRINCE2) qualification.
The day-to-day responsibilities of a Civil Contract Manager can include the following:
- Organising and executing civil construction contracts and sub-contracts
- Planning critical key completion dates and organising labour force
- Ensuring civil projects are completed on time and to budget
- Acting as a first point of contact for civil construction and development projects
- Managing client expectations
- Ensuring Health and Safety standards are adhered to
After a few years’ experience, Civil Contract Managers can progress their careers towards operations management jobs such as Civil Construction Manager or Project Director. Alternatively, Contract Managers can also further specialise and move into the role of Health and Safety Manager for residential, commercial or civil construction sites.
100K+ per annum (NZD)
To view our latest Civil Contract Manager jobs throughout New Zealand, click here.