Pre-contract Manager Jobs
How to Enter
Most New Zealand employers will expect candidates applying to Pre-contract Manager Jobs to hold a relevant qualification or degree in Civil Infrastructure, such as Civil Engineering or Construction. They will also be looking for professionals with proven experience in Contract Management and possibly, Estimation.
The typical job responsibilities for a Pre-contracts Manager can include the following:
- Working with Management Team to plan for new bid work
- Handing over successful tenders to the Projects Team
- Managing and improving the tendering/estimation processes
- Negotiating with suppliers and contractors on costs
- Preparing tender and bid documentation
- Leading, managing and training Pre-contracts Team
Pre-contracts Managers can progress their careers further into Contract Management and secure such roles as Purchasing and Procurement Manager. Alternatively, they can also move into Construction, Business or Project Management roles with further training as well.
55K – 100K per annum (NZD)
To view our latest Pre-contracts Manager jobs throughout New Zealand, click here.