Construction Contract Manager Jobs
How to Enter
Candidates looking to secure a job as a Construction Contract Manager within New Zealand Residential or Commercial Construction industry, will often need significant industry and Project Management experience. Some employers may also expect a relevant building, construction or Project Management (PMI or PRINCE2) qualification.
The day-to-day responsibilities of a Construction Contract Manager can include the following:
- Negotiating construction contracts and sub-contracts
- Planning critical key completion dates and organising labour force
- Ensuring construction projects are completed on time and to budget
- Acting as a first point of contact
- Managing client expectations
- Ensuring Health and Safety standards are adhered to
After a few years’ experience, ambitious Construction Contract Managers can move towards operational management jobs such as Construction Manager or Project Director. Alternatively, Contract Managers can also further specialise and move into the role of Health and Safety Manager.
100K+ per annum (NZD)
To view our latest Construction Contract Manager jobs throughout New Zealand, click here.