Contract Administrator Jobs
How to Enter
For most Contract Administrator roles in New Zealand’s Commercial and Residential Construction sector, there are usually no strict educational or experience-based entry requirements. However, some employers may prefer candidates with previous experience in administration, documentation and communication. In addition, possessing a relevant tertiary qualification or exposure to the Construction industry can also give you a competitive boost.
Typical job responsibilities for a Contract Administrator may include:
- Providing contractual support for construction projects
- Preparing and administrating construction contracts
- Providing document control support
- Reporting development for various key stages of a construction project
- Being the first-point of contact for stakeholders
Many people often begin their careers by becoming a Contract Administrator and work their way up towards more senior-level or specialist positions, such as a Senior Contract Administrator or Construction Project Coordinator.
Entry: 35K – 45K per annum (NZD)
Experienced: 45K – 62K per annum (NZD)
To view our latest Contract Administrator jobs throughout New Zealand, click here.