Document Controller Jobs
How to Enter
Whilst most Document Controller roles won’t have strict entry requirements, larger New Zealand construction companies may require candidates applying to possess some previous administration experience and a strong attention to detail. In some cases, businesses have been known to prefer candidates with a relevant tertiary qualification and at least one year experience in the Construction industry.
The typical daily responsibilities of a Document Controller can involve any of the following:
- Preparing and updating document control procedures
- Providing document control support for allocated projects in line with client or business quality requirements
- Filing documentation in correct correspondence folders for individual projects or clients
- Producing document progress reports to managers
- Working with Project Managers on all project documentation processes
- Ensuring all documentation templates and language conform to company/client standards and legal regulations
- Completing any ad hoc duties as required to assist projects team and managers
After a few years, Document Controllers can progress their careers and move towards Project Management or Contract Administration roles within the Construction industry.
30K – 58K per annum (NZD)
To view our latest Document Controller jobs throughout New Zealand, click here.