Inventory Manager Jobs
How to Enter
Whilst there are no specific educational entry requirements for becoming an Inventory Manager, many New Zealand employers prefer candidates who have a relevant tertiary qualification and significant experience in managing warehouses, factories, stock or suppliers.
The day-to-day responsibilities of an Inventory Manager can include the following:
- Identifying the business’s supply needs
- Researching and identifying new suppliers
- Negotiating supplier contracts, prices and orders
- Building long-term relationships with suppliers
- Ordering and purchasing goods and services
- Keeping up-to-date and accurate payment records
- Recording delivery of goods and services
With further experience and training, an Inventory Manager could progress their career by moving into the executive or senior leadership team. They can also choose to specialise into other industries such as IT, Telecommunications, or Construction.
100K+ annum (NZD)
To view our latest Inventory Manager jobs throughout New Zealand, click here.