Logistics Manager Jobs
How to Enter
To increase your chances of securing a role as a Logistics Manager in New Zealand, it’s recommended to complete a relevant tertiary qualification and gain experience in managing warehouses, factories, stock or suppliers.
As a Logistics Manager, you can expect to do any of the following responsibilities:
- Managing and tracking stock levels, deliveries and transport costs via IT systems
- Coordinating, controlling and improving the order/delivery journey cycle
- Managing delivery, warehouse or logistics staff
- Liaising and negotiating with customers and suppliers
- Developing long-lasting relationships with suppliers
- Researching new suppliers for better prices and quality of service
- Developing new business
- Managing and allocating logistical resources
- Ensuring regulatory and Health & Safety standards are met
With further experience and training, a Logistics Manager could progress their career by moving into the executive or senior leadership team. They can also choose to specialise into other industries such as Construction, Forestry or Commerce.
90K – 140K per annum (NZD)
To view our latest Logistics Manager jobs throughout New Zealand, click here.