Sales Manager Jobs
How to Enter
When hiring a Sales Manager, many New Zealand employers will be looking for candidates who have extensive experience working in sales environment within the Manufacturing & Logistics sector. Some business may also prefer people with relevant tertiary qualifications.
Sales Managers in the manufacturing industry can be expected to do some or all of the following:
- Planning, budgeting and executing sales activities
- Reporting financial outcome of sales activities
- Conducting market research
- Developing and signing off new products and services
- Writing press releases and providing statements around new products and services
- Setting pricing and deals for goods and services
- Conducting customer feedback and satisfaction surveys and reacting to data
- Managing sales department and salespeople
The most common career path for Sales Managers is to work their way up the managerial path of the Advertising, Sales and Marketing sector. This includes going from Account Manager, Regional Manager to National Manager. After that, many Managers set their sights at landing a seat at the executive table.
Regional Sales: 75K – 180K per annum (NZD)
National Sales: 120K – 300K per annum (NZD)
To view our latest Sales Manager jobs throughout New Zealand, click here.