Warehouse Manager Jobs
How to Enter
When hiring for a Warehouse Manager, New Zealand employers will prefer candidates who have previous experience managing in a warehouse or factory environment. To that end, a National Certificate in Distribution at Level 2, 3 or 4 may greatly boost your attractiveness to these businesses. More advanced qualifications in Logistics and Transport management are also available for those wanting to take their careers further and move in to more senior-management positions.
The job responsibilities of a Warehouse Manager can include some or all of the following:
- Managing, developing and training warehouse personnel
- Signing for and unpacking incoming goods or sending them to relevant department
- Creating and tracking orders
- Packing and dispatching outgoing orders
- Periodically checking the quantity and quality of goods coming in and out of store, factory or warehouse
- Creating and checking invoices and keeping records updated
Warehouse Managers can progress their careers by specialising in Health & Safety, Quality & Control, or Inventory and Distribution Control. In addition, they can also work for larger companies with more complex distribution networks.
80K+ per annum (NZD)
To view our latest Warehouse Manager jobs throughout New Zealand, click here.