Asset Manager Jobs
How to Enter
To stand out to New Zealand employers when applying for an Asset Manager role, it’s recommended to have a Building, Engineering or Construction qualification as well as extensive experience within the Oil & Gas industry.
The typical job responsibilities of an Asset Manager can include the following:
- Recording inventory of company assets such as materials, tools, equipment and machinery
- Ensuring all records are up-to-date and accurate
- Monitoring the use of company assets to ensure efficiency, safety and compliance
- Liaising with other Energy & Mining professionals, clients and contractors
- Designing and implementing maintenance programmes for company assets
- Creating policies for using company assets
- Negotiating and ordering with third-party suppliers
For many Asset Managers, career progression can often mean progressing towards Operations Management, Project Management or Finance and Accounting.
100K – 160K per annum (NZD)
To view our latest Asset Manager jobs throughout New Zealand, click here.