Contract Manager Jobs
How to Enter
To stand out from the crowd when applying for a Contract Manager job in New Zealand, possessing extensive Operational and Commercial Management experience in the Oil & Gas industry can a great competitive advantage. Successful candidates in this space will often work in the Commercial or Procurement sector of a business for several years first.
The day-to-day responsibilities of an Oil & Gas Contract Manager can include the following:
- Negotiating construction contracts and sub-contracts
- Planning critical key completion dates and organising labour force
- Ensuring construction projects are completed on time and to budget
- Acting as a first point of contact
- Managing client expectations
- Ensuring Health and Safety standards are adhered to
After a few years’ experience, ambitious Contract Managers can move towards senior Operational Management jobs such as Operations Manager or Project Director. Alternatively, Contract Managers can also further specialise and move into the role of Health & Safety Manager.
80K+ per annum (NZD)
To view our latest Contract Manager jobs throughout New Zealand, click here.