Document Controller Jobs
How to Enter
Whilst most Document Controller roles won’t have strict entry requirements, larger New Zealand Oil & Gas firms may require candidates applying to possess some previous administration experience and a strong attention to detail. In some cases, businesses have been known to prefer candidates with a relevant tertiary qualification and at least one year experience in Oil & Gas.
The typical daily responsibilities of a Document Controller can involve any of the following:
- Preparing and updating document control procedures
- Providing document control support for allocated projects in line with client or business quality requirements
- Filing documentation in correct correspondence folders for individual projects or clients
- Producing document progress reports to managers
- Working with Project Managers on all project documentation processes
- Ensuring all documentation templates and language conform to company/client standards and legal regulations
- Completing any ad hoc duties as required to assist Projects Team and managers
After a few years, Document Controllers can progress their careers and move towards Project Management or Contract Administration roles within Oil & Gas and other industries.
30K – 58K per annum (NZD)
To view our latest Document Controller jobs throughout New Zealand, click here.