I&C Engineer Jobs
How to Enter
A primary way to become an Instrumentation & Control (I&C) Engineer in the Oil & Gas industry, is to complete an apprenticeship and gain a National Certificate in Industrial Measurement and Control (Level 4).
The personal requirements of an Instrumentation & Control (I&C) Engineer can include the following:
- Great at maths
- Practical and able to do hands-on work
- Can work as a part of a team
Instrumentation & Control (I&C) Engineers may conduct some or all of the following job responsibilities:
- Developing and maintaining control systems
- Analysing data and presenting findings
- Managing control operations
- Working alongside other Engineers and internal staff
- Ensuring operations comply with legislation and health and safety standards
Many I&C Engineers progress their careers by moving in other specialist areas of engineering, such as Mechanical or Electronic, or into Project Management as a Project Engineer.
Entry: 40K – 70K per annum (NZD)
Experienced: 70k – 100K per annum (NZD)
To view our latest Instrumentation & Control (I&C) Engineer jobs throughout New Zealand, click here.