Process Engineer Jobs
How to Enter
To improve your chances of becoming a Process Engineer within New Zealand’s Oil & Gas industry, it’s recommended to obtain a Bachelor of Engineering, specialising in Chemical and Process, Chemical and Materials or Chemical Technology.
The job responsibilities of a Process Engineer can include any of the following:
- Improving processes in factory such as oil platforms or gas and chemical plants
- Researching new materials and production procedures
- Identifying, reporting and reducing the effects industrial processes have on the environment
- Reporting the factory efficiency and cost of production
- Preparing and presenting reports and proposals
- Managing technicians and operation staff
After several years’ experience, Process Engineers can move into Project Management, managerial or consultancy roles. They can also choose to change industry and move into other areas of engineering such as Biochemical, Food, Materials and Waste.
Entry: 45K – 75K per annum (NZD)
Senior: 100K+ per annum (NZD)
To view our latest Process Engineer jobs throughout New Zealand, click here.