Network Controller Jobs
How to Enter
Whilst there aren’t any strict educational entry requirements, possessing previous experience in Control Room Operation can significantly improve your chances of securing a Network Controller job with a New Zealand employer.
Employers have been known to look for the following characteristics:
- Keen to learn
- Great communicator
- Great attention to detail
- Able to work on a shift-basis
- Able to work as part of a team
The typical responsibilities of a Network Controller can include the following:
- Operating and monitoring plant operations from a control room
- Handling customer, client and business calls control room
- Planning outages and dealing with maintenance crews
- Planning and implementing emergency response operations and safety procedures
If dedicated and committed, a Network Controller can find themselves working up the ranks of seniority in a Control Room and leading management opportunities. Alternatively, they can undergo further training and become qualified to work as a Network Engineer or Analyst.
$35K – 55K per annum (NZD)
To view our latest Network Controller jobs throughout New Zealand, click here.