Network Manager Jobs
How to Enter
To increase your chances of securing a Network Manager role in New Zealand’s Power, Energy & Mining sector, it’s recommended to have extensive previous industry experience combined with management expertise from working in a supervisory-level role. In addition, possessing qualifications in managing people and projects can be hugely beneficial.
- Creating plans for upgrading and maintaining electricity network
- Deciding how teams will work towards business goals
- Setting and reporting budgets and expenses
- Ensuring Health & Safety standards are met
- Ensuring quality assurance and legal requirements are met
- Organising the training and development of Network staff
Most Network Managers will progress their careers further in Operational Management and go on to either become executives or specialise in other business areas such as Finance, HR or Health & Safety.
100K+ per annum (NZD)
To view our latest Network Manager jobs throughout New Zealand, click here.