Network Performance Engineer Jobs
How to Enter
To secure a role as a Networking Performance Engineer, it’s highly recommended to first complete a degree in Electrical Engineering, Power Engineering or a similar field. For more senior-level roles, New Zealand employers may expect a minimum of five years of previous experience.
The typical job responsibilities of a Network Performance Engineer can include the following:
- Monitoring and reporting the performance of the electrical network
- Identifying trends to develop solutions to improve network performance
- Identifying ways to reduce costs and improve efficiency
- Providing technical guidance and knowledge to others
- Training and managing other Engineers
For many Network Performance Engineers, career progression can mean moving into other areas of Network Engineering, such as Management or Planning. Alternatively, they can also progress into different types of Engineering, such as Mechanical or Maintenance.
Entry: 40K – 60K per annum (NZD)
Experienced (5+ years): 60K – 120K per annum (NZD)
To view our latest Network Performance Engineer jobs throughout New Zealand, click here.