Planning Manager Jobs
How to Enter
To increase your chances of securing a Planning Manager role in New Zealand’s Power, Energy & Mining sector, it’s recommended to have extensive previous industry experience combined with management expertise from working in a supervisory-level role. In addition, possessing qualifications in managing people, budgets and projects can be hugely beneficial.
- Creating operational plans
- Deciding how teams will work towards business goals
- Setting and reporting budgets and expenses
- Ensuring Health & Safety standards are met
- Ensuring quality assurance and legal requirements are met
- Organising the training and development of staff
Most Planning Managers will progress their careers further in Operational Management and go on to either become executives or specialise in other business areas such as Finance, HR or Health & Safety.
100K – 140K per annum (NZD)
To view our latest Planning Manager jobs throughout New Zealand, click here.